Career Enhancement Program
The USC-TCORS Career Enhancement Core provides career building experiences structured to increase the combination of knowledge of regulatory issues and skills in a specific scientific area. Our trainees have excelled in generating TRS research portfolios and have secured related academic and professional positions upon completion of our robust training program, which includes:
· Training and career enhancement opportunities for candidates at the pre-doctoral and post doctoral levels, as well as for new or early stage faculty investigators;
· Structured mentorship and immersion into the various USC-TCORS research project teams to enhance training in the methodologies and disciplines employed by TRS researchers;
· Opportunities to develop independent research projects through competitive pilot project funding program; Learn more
· Trainees will benefit from both formal (i.e. coursework) and informal (i.e. speaker series, workshop, etc.) educational opportunities;
· Opportunities for week-long immersion experiences outside of the USC TCORS, including other TCORS and FDA CTP.